|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||an Earnhardt dealership
|What we do
|How does an Earnhardt dealership protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does an Earnhardt dealership collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
|• Apply for a lease
||• Give us your contact information
|• Apply for financing
||• Provide employment information
|• Show us your driver’s license
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
• sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
• affiliates from using your information to market to you
• sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
• the Earnhardt dealerships include San Tan Hyundai, Rodeo Ford, and BMW & MINI of El Paso.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
• the Earnhardt dealerships do not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
• the Earnhardt dealerships do not jointly market.